The electrical safety switch is one of the most important components of your electrical system and no modern system is without it. Electricity needs to be monitored and controlled at all times because it’s volatile and can cause a great deal of harm to you and your electrical appliances. Electricians and experts consider this one of the most important life saving devices in the industry and we at Brian Brothers Electrical treat all problems associated with it as priority. Our safety switch repairs and installation are prompt and efficient as we send our tradesmen out to job sites at the earliest possible convenience.
Why is Safety Switch So Important?
Safety switches, as the name suggests, are installed for your safety. They protect you from electrical disasters like fire, shocks, damaged appliances and devices, and personal injury by immediately switching off the electricity supply to a particular area of your wiring system. The switch is triggered when it senses a current leak in a circuit, and power supply to the circuit is terminated in order to prevent damage. Without the safety switch, the leak would go unaddressed and that can be dangerous. Here’s a list of some common problems that can trip the safety switch:
- Wear and Tear
- Dampness and Moisture
- Faulty Switches
- Poor Design of the System
- Poor Installation
How Many Do You Need?
The number of safety switches depends on the size and complexity of your system but the authorities recommend at least 2 on each residential property. It’s a good idea to call our expert at safety switch repairs and installation to determine how many you need. Here’s what you can expect from us when you call:
- Our electrician will examine your current electrical system and assess the condition of your existing safety switches.
- They will consider any new room additions or wiring you might have installed on your property and determine if your old system can support the added load.
- After they finish their assessment, they’ll recommend a solution that works for you and would keep your property safe form electrical problems. We will also recommend the best switches and boards available in the market based on their personal experience with the products. Their advice on the matter is honest and unbiased so you don’t have to worry about problems with performance down the road.
- We schedule a repair or installation appointment according to your convenience and send our tradesmen to your doorstep on time.
What Do We Do If the Switch is Triggered?
If the electrical switch has been triggered, we look at the board and isolate the source of the problem based on the switch that tripped. Once that problem is resolved, we simply switch the power supply back on so you can use it without problems.
With Brian Brothers Electrical, you can expect $0 call out fee, honest and upfront pricing, excellent customer service, and high quality safety switch repairs and installation. So call us today or fill in our contact us form and we’ll get back to you promptly.