When it comes to the security of your residential or commercial property, getting CCTV installations is a very good solution. CCTV systems can provide external and internal surveillance of the different spaces on your property. This enables you to monitor all the access points and carefully observe your property. It also gives you the opportunity to observe the behaviour of people within the surveillance range. Aside from that, many new technologically advanced surveillance systems allow you to monitor your property from any remote location via your mobile devices.
This gives you peace of mind that your home is well-protected and that you can observe your property whenever you want to, without actually being at that location. While all of this sounds very good, it’s crucial that you hire the services of a good CCTV electrician for the job. We at Brian Brothers Electrical are experienced and expert operators in this field. Over the years we have handled a large number of CCTV installation projects.
Our Work Process
These are very sophisticated systems and have to be installed in a specific manner. We understand that every property owner has different requirements and its why we provide customised solutions based on your specific needs. We adopt a very meticulous work process:
- Our CCTV electrician will provide you all the advice and recommendations you need about the different types of systems, brands and models available.
- They will survey the property and identify where the CCTV cameras have to be installed. The placement of the surveillance cameras is crucial when it comes to proper range and coverage.
- They will then provide you a detailed plan and a comprehensive quote and will ensure that the plan is scalable in case you need to add more cameras to your property at a future date.
- Once you have approved the quote, we will then ensure that our CCTV electrician team visits your property on the pre-decided date and installs the fixtures at specific spots.
Our CCTV electrician will adopt a highly detailed and specialised approach to our work and ensure that the work is completed efficiently and professionally. Our electricians will also ensure that the CCTV system manufacturer’s instructions are followed; this ensures the product warranties are maintained.
The different types of CCTV and related systems we can install are:
- All types of CCTV surveillance systems
- Access control systems
- Burglar alarms
If you are in two minds about whether you should get CCTV systems installed, consider these benefits:
- Increases the security of your property
- It’s a very effective way of deterring criminals
- Capture real time events
- It’s a basic tool for the local police as the CCTV recordings can help in their investigations in case there is a break-in or crime
If you need any information about our services, simply call Brain Brothers Electricals at this number- 02 9101 4876. We provide excellent CCTV electrician services at very competitive pricing. If you need emergency electrical services, call us and we will respond without delay. For standard requests you can contact us via this online form too and we will respond without delay.