NO HOT WATER?
CAN YOU SMELL SOMETHING BURNING?
IS YOUR WATER PRESSURE LOW?
WE’LL GET TO YOU WITHIN 30 MINUTES
Ready access to hot water is one of those modern creature comforts that we can’t live without. After all, who wants to take a cold shower or bath daily? At Brian Brothers Electrical, we’ve noticed that most of our clients might defer other electrical repairs, but they want to get hot water system repairs done as quickly as possible. We endeavour to accommodate our clients as much as we can and send our tradesmen in for repairs promptly.
All Major Brands
Kinds of Hot Water Systems We can Repair
There are many kinds of hot water systems available in the market and they develop different types of problems over time. Our expert tradesmen have the skill and experience to repair them all; so don’t hesitate to call us if you have problems with one of the systems listed below.
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Solar Water Heaters
- Instantaneous Hot Water Systems
- Gas Continuous Flow Water Heaters
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Boosted Solar Water Heaters
All you need to do is give us a call and explain your system and its malfunction to our technician. You can also directly book an on-site visit through our website and our tradesman would be at your doorstep on time.
Common Hot Water System Problems
Hot water systems can develop a number of problems and all of them have different causes and solutions. Our experienced tradesmen will ensure your system works perfectly well before they consider their job done. Here are some of the most common problems and hot water system repairs:
- No Hot Water – This is one of the most common problems in the hot water system and can happen due to a number of reasons. Our experts will check everything from the power point, gas pipeline, to the internal systems to understand the reason for the problem. In electrical systems, it usually happens if there’s a heating malfunction. In a gas system, this problem occurs if the pilot light isn’t switched on.
- Too Hot or Not Hot Enough Water – Water temperature variations often occur because of problems with the thermostat. The temperature can fluctuate wildly from one day to another and the only way to resolve the problem is to replace the thermostat.
- Black Water or Rust Coloured Water – People are often alarmed by rust coloured or black water but this happens because of a dissolved anode in the water heater. There’s nothing dangerous about it and all we need to do is replace the dissolving anode with a new piece.
- Pungent Odour in the Water – This is something you need to be alarmed about because the odour is a sign of viral or bacterial presence within the water heater. This can be harmful and cause skin infections and rashes. Regular maintenance is the only way to avoid this.
We also handle leakages and excess water from the temperature relief valve. With Brian Brothers Electrical, you can expect honest and upfront pricing, excellent customer service, and high quality hot water system repairs so call us today or fill in our contact us form and we’ll get back to you promptly.